The inaugural LSGS Conference was held in Chicago, Illinois on October 20-21, 2016. It was hosted by the Learning Sciences Research Institute at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Click here to access the proceedings.
The conference committee included:
- University of Illinois Chicago (Co-Chairs) | Brian Slattery & Melanie Snow
- University of Wisconsin–Madison | Catherine Dornfeld & Joseph E Michaelis
- Northwestern University | Kit Martin & Sarah White
- Indiana University | Chris Georgen & Anna Keune
- Vanderbilt University | Amanda Bell & Jennifer Kahn
The invited faculty speakers included:
- Dr. Joshua Radinsky
- Dr. Mitchell J. Nathan
- Dr. Melissa Gresalfi
- Dr. Joshua Danish
- Dr. Shirin Vossoughi